Wednesday 5 August 2015

Icecream Protein Pops!

Well... not for breakfast EVERYDAY but hey, it's a nice wee change sometimes :) 



Ughhh can someone tell me when on earth August decided to get all gloomy with its negative cloudy energy all over us?
If you're missing the bright mornings just like I am, then here's a little something to perk up your mornings, or evenings, or nights.... Hell this will perk you up anytime! 🙊



                   PROTEIN POPS

Like all my recipes, so damn easy peasy!




Want the recipe? This is ever so simple to make and perfect for those sweet cravings or a quick breakfast on the side when you don't have time to make those oats or eggs! 🕙

What you'll need to make 2 pops 🍦

200g REAL Greek yoghurt (I use fage)
"Greek style" yoghurt a tend to be a little watery and many have higher sugar contents.

Raspberries I used a few, no limit here!

2 squares of 80-95% dark chocolate 

Protein powder - I used strawberry but vanilla or any other neutral flavour will taste equally as good!

Vanilla extract - 2 drops

1. Throw it all in a bowl and mix it up!

2. Simply drop into your ice pop moulds and throw in the freezer overnight!
    Emmmmmm helloooo HOW simple!

                 As I always say, 
           "what's simple to YOU, 
              is genius to another!" 

If you don't have or want protein powder, you can leave it out BUT you're missing out on the delicious flavour and the extra 10g protein per pop!



              Each POP contains 

21g protein
5g carbs
0% fat (if you use 0% fage)

Using full fat FAGE is also good (good fats) but I can't say the same for many other yoghurts.




                        ENJOY!

Tag me in your Instagram photos with #lisadeefitness if you give these a shot with your own fruity creations... I wanna see! 😍
















1 comment:

  1. I love cream. So delicious!
    thank you for your post.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete