Friday 20 November 2015

The Slim Gal Icecream 😍

Ice cream in winter eh... But don't lie to yourself, you love a big bowl of Icecream on a cold rainy night in front of the fire as much as I do 😉

This one is Vegan Friendly! Egg Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free, nearly everything-damn-Free without the loss of sweetness 😍


You can make this recipe right now and I bet you have the only ingredient needed in your kitchen. I'll put money on it.

It's genius work!
Whoever first decided to try this recipe out and share it worldwide, I have to say  kudos to you because it's saving waistlines around the globe hehe :)

Let's get to it shall we.

BANANAS. Beautifully extremely ripe, bananas! That is all you need!

Before you whimper that you don't liiiiiiiiike bananas, let me tell you, once made you won't taste banana in this Icecream at all.

It's weird, I don't know how it works but hey I'm not complaining! 



Simply, chop your bananas up and put into the freezer overnight! A few hours may do the trick - depending on your freezer and the ripe-ness of the nana's



Once frozen (and they gotta be pretty frozen) throw them into a high powered blender.
I use my vitamix for this so it powered through it quite easily. 

Blend it until the banana goes all "bitty" and then use a spoon to move all the banana from the sides of the blender jug back down towards the blade.

Blend again.

Repeat 4-5 times until you have a whipped Icecream effect with no bits!

Scoop out onto a bowl and enjoy!

I used 2 bananas here it it was way more than enough for one person, very filling!

Tag me in your Instagram posts with #lisadeefitness if you try it out, I'd love to see yours!


Did you like this recipe? Share it online with your friends. Many of us are worried about squeezing into that little dress at the weekend as much as you are, every little bit of love helps :)

Thanks for reading 💪🏽😘

Lisa Dee xxx

www.lisadee.ie

1 comment:

  1. Woa! so delicious! looks at enjoy immediately.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete