Wednesday 11 March 2015

Helloooo!

Hey girls!
 
Lisa Dee now has a blog! YAY!
 
 This is just getting started so stick with me while I figure it all out :)
After many messages from you girlies on my facebook and instagram pages asking for info on various subjects; training, nutrition, travel, health care, show prep etc. I decided to make a blog!
This way I can write more about what I am up to.
I hope this blog helps you out in some way with any questions or insecurities you may have and I hope you find a sprinkle of inspiration in my posts!
 
As always, feel free to comment or message with any questions :)
 
Love,
Lisa Dee x

2 comments:

  1. I hope this blog helps you out in some way with any questions or insecurities you may have and I hope you find a sprinkle of inspiration in my posts!click to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice post> I will back be later some more.
    thank you for your post.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete